CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE IN PDF FORMAT
Stabling – International Stables: €85 (SOLD OUT), Standard Stables: €70
Hookup: €70, Caravan Parking: €35
Rules and Information for Novelty Classes – Owners Pony & Young Riders Charity Show
Guess the Course Class
- Also known as Take Your Own Line.
- Competitors will jump a course of fences but they will have to figure out the course themselves as it won’t be numbered.
- The class is open to 12s and under riding 128cm or 138cm ponies.
- Fences will be 70cm.
- Obstacles may be jumped only once in the order chosen by the rider. Failure to jump all obstacles will result in elimination.
- The course must be completed within 120 seconds. Failure to complete the course within the time will result in elimination.
- Run outs or refusals will not incur additional penalties but will add to your time.
- A knock-down will incur a 5 second penalty per fence.
148cm Retiring Riders
- The Parade of Retiring Riders will be in the Main Indoor Arena.
- Riders should be on horseback (it does not need to be the pony competing in the Retiring Riders competition) and wearing formal riding clothes (i.e. not fancy dress).
- Riders will parade around the arena on horseback to music.
- Riders will then dismount in the warm-up arena (you should have someone on hand to hold your pony) and re-enter the arena on foot for the presentation of medals.
- Retiring riders is fancy dress and there will be a prizes for best dressed.
- Riders MUST use a 148cm pony. Horses, smaller ponies or any other type of animal will not be permitted to enter the warm-up or the arena under any circumstances.
- Ponies MUST be fully tacked in accordance with normal SJI rules.
- Riders MUST wear riding helmets.
- Tack and rider’s attire will be inspected prior to entering the arena. Riders MUST co-operate with inspectors, failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
- This class will be run as a pairs Power and Speed class. One half of the course will be 90cm/1m and the other half will be 1.10m maximum.
- Pairs to declare who is jumping Power and who Speed on the day of the competition.
- The number of pairs permitted in the warm up arena will be restricted.
- Maximum of 2 assistants per pair allowed in the warm-up arena. Others will be requested to leave.
- Pairs will not be permitted back into the warm up arena on completion of their round.
- Competition will be run strictly in accordance with SJI rules.
- The Committee reserve the right to refuse entries or admission without reason.